Aged Brass Reeded Lever on Rose Set - 33087
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Brass Reeded Lever on Rose Set
The reeded set is part of the period range of sprung lever handles. A classic regency lever with a stylish reeded end that will suit both traditional and contemporary settings.
- Rose Size: 60mm dia x 8mm
- Handle Length: 123mm
- Fixing Centres: 42mm
- Our weighty reeded lever handle range is forged from solid brass. The reeded part of the handle highlights all of the hand finishing that is carried out in our factory. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- This handle has a strong spring incorporated into the stylish boss design to give both functionality & elegance.
- Lever handle for internal and external doors where locking is either required or not required.
- Set includes 2 lever on rose handles.
- Can be used with a multitude of standard locks, euro locks, latches, escutcheons & thumbturns for various uses within the home.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings & SS wood screws.
Our aged brass products are made from solid unlacquered brass, offering an abundance of character and charm. This finish is perfectly suited to period dwellings and will create a statement throughout. Due to the accelerated ageing process this finish undergoes, a darker patina gathers around the edges and recesses to contrast beautifully with the re-polished surface areas.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.