Beeswax 15" Penny End T Hinge (pair) - 33184
Brand: From The Anvil
Beeswax 15" Penny End T Hinge (pair)
When opened a tee hinge has the appearance of a letter 'T'. An alternative to butt hinges, tee hinges are usually used in conjunction with a suffolk latch on traditional plank doors.
- Overall Length: 381mm
- Hinge Arm: 338mm
- Fixing Plate: 130mm x 29mm
- Designed to match our bean thumblatches and d handles.
- A pair and a half (3 hinges) can be fitted to provide extra strength for heavier doors.
- Our blacksmith tee hinges are hammered into shape from mild steel using the traditional manufacturing method of an anvil and fire.
- Supplied as a pair.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Our beeswax finish is the most authentic finish for steel. After forging, the colours left in the steel range from blue to deep red ochre. To preserve these beautiful colours, our beeswax products are dipped into hot beeswax. This gives a subtle, matt richness to the metal and offers excellent protection when the products are fitted internally and properly maintained. An extremely natural finish and a far softer alternative to a black powder coated finish.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.