Beeswax 10" Shepherd's Crook Stay - 33474
Brand: From The Anvil
Beeswax 10" Shepherd's Crook Stay
The shepherd's crook is a delicate and traditional design that is only achievable through the skills of our master blacksmiths.
- Overall Length: 315mm
- Stay Arm: 287mm
- Fixing Plate: 57mm x 16mm
- Our handmade stays are forged from mild steel giving them unrivalled strength and a wealth of character.
- Designed to match the shepherd's crook window fasteners and espags.
- Available in three different sizes.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Our beeswax finish is the most authentic finish for steel. After forging, the colours left in the steel range from blue to deep red ochre. To preserve these beautiful colours, our beeswax products are dipped into hot beeswax. This gives a subtle, matt richness to the metal and offers excellent protection when the products are fitted internally and properly maintained. An extremely natural finish and a far softer alternative to a black powder coated finish.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.