Antique Pewter Slim Monkeytail Espag - LH - 33729
Brand: From The Anvil
Antique Pewter Slim Monkeytail Espag - LH
Our range of monkeytail espagnolette fasteners offer a traditional looking product with the benefits of a modern and secure configuration.
- Overall Length: 122mm
- Handle Length: 100mm
- Fixing Plate Size: 60mm x 18mm x 7mm
- Designed to fit any type of window including uPVC and timber. Can be matched with the monkeytail stays in the range.
- The handle is hinged to ensure it can be lifted away from the window for ease of use.
- The product is handed and therefore care needs to be taken when choosing the correct hand. From the inside view, if your window is hinged on the left then a left-hand fastener is required.
- They have a 7mm² x 70mm spindle and can be locked by way of a grub screw.
- Can be used with an espagnolette gearbox & window lock.
- Supplied with matching SS M5 screws.
The antique pewter finish is the result of a complex process applied to solid brass, offering an attractive alternative to pewter patina. As this finish is applied to brass rather than steel, it has fewer textural marks making it smoother than our pewter patina finish.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.