Aged Bronze Locking Hinton Fastener - 45342
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Bronze Locking Hinton Fastener
The hinton handle is part of the period range of window furniture. A decorative Georgian design that will suit any setting.
- Overall Length: 128mm
- Handle Length: 106mm
- Fixing Plate Size: 60mm x 19mm x 6mm
- Mortice Plate Size: 74mm x 15mm x 2mm
- Hook Plate Size: 58mm x 12mm x 5mm
- Our weighty hinton window handle range is forged from solid bronze which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the hinton stays and door handles in the range.
- Reversible design and includes mortice and hook plates for different fitting options.
- The fastener has a locking mechanism by way of a grub screw.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
This finish is manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper. The finish starts off extremely dark with a rich, matt look due to the process used to age the metal. However, the finish will gradually lighten over time with use, revealing the warmer copper undertones and achieving a contrasting depth of character.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.