Aged Brass Reeded Slimline Lever Latch Set - 45419
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Brass Reeded Slimline Lever Latch Set
The reeded set is part of the period range of sprung lever handles. A classic regency lever with a stylish reeded end that will suit both traditional and contemporary settings.
- Backplate Size: 244mm x 36mm x 13mm
- Handle Length: 123mm
- Fixing Centres: 212mm
- Our weighty reeded lever handle range is forged from solid brass. The reeded part of the handle highlights all of the hand finishing that is carried out in our factory. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- This handle has a strong double spring incorporated into the stylish boss design to give both functionality & elegance.
- Lever handle for external doors where multi-point locking is required.
- Set includes an internal and external lever espag latch handle.
- Can be used with a french door kit in conjunction with the slimline lever espag. lock set and euro cylinder.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings.
Our aged brass products are made from solid unlacquered brass, offering an abundance of character and charm. This finish is perfectly suited to period dwellings and will create a statement throughout. Due to the accelerated ageing process this finish undergoes, a darker patina gathers around the edges and recesses to contrast beautifully with the re-polished surface areas.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.