Antique Pewter Straight Lever Euro Lock Set - 45760
Brand: From The Anvil
Antique Pewter Straight Lever Euro Lock Set
The straight set is part of the period range of sprung lever handles. A simplistic design that will suit both traditional and contemporary settings.
- Backplate Size: 148mm x 39mm x 8mm
- Handle Length: 124mm
- Centres: 47mm
- Lever handle for internal and external doors where locking is required.
- Set includes 2 lever euro handles.
- Can be used with an euro sash lock in conjunction with a euro cylinder.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
The antique pewter finish is the result of a complex process applied to solid brass, offering an attractive alternative to pewter patina. As this finish is applied to brass rather than steel, it has fewer textural marks making it smoother than our pewter patina finish.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.