Antique Pewter Night-Vent Locking Peardrop Fastener - LH - 45912
Brand: From The Anvil
Antique Pewter Night-Vent Locking Peardrop Fastener - LH
Our range of peardrop fasteners are simple in design and offer a traditional looking product.
- Overall Length: 149mm
- Handle Length: 132mm
- Fixing Plate Size: 63mm x 16mm x 5mm
- Keep Size: 63mm x 14mm x 4mm
- Keep Projection: 25mm
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the peardrop window stays in the range.
- The handle is night venting and can be locked in the open position as well as the closed position allowing some ventilation.
- The product is handed and therefore care needs to be taken when choosing the correct hand. From the inside view, if your window is hinged on the left then a left-hand fastener is required.
- The fastener has a locking mechanism by way of a grub screw.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
The antique pewter finish is the result of a complex process applied to solid brass, offering an attractive alternative to pewter patina. As this finish is applied to brass rather than steel, it has fewer textural marks making it smoother than our pewter patina finish.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.