Aged Bronze Hammered Newbury Espag - LH - 45920
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Bronze Hammered Newbury Espag - LH
Our hammered range of products are meticulously hand-hammered by our skilled craftsmen. The textured surface this creates is well suited to a wide variety of settings.
- Overall Length: 166mm
- Handle Length 142mm
- Fixing Plate Size: 69mm x 16mm x 5mm
- Centres: 43mm
- Our weighty hammered newbury lever handle range is forged from solid bronze which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- Designed to fit any type of window, including uPVC and timber due to its slim fixing plate. Can be matched with the hammered newbury stays and door handles in the range.
- The product is handed and therefore care needs to be taken when choosing the correct hand. From the inside view, if your window is hinged on the left then a left-hand fastener is required.
- They have a 7mm² x 40mm spindle and can be locked by way of a grub screw.
- Can be used with an espagnolette gearbox & window lock.
- Supplied with matching SS M5 screws.
This finish is manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper. The finish starts off extremely dark with a rich, matt look due to the process used to age the metal. However, the finish will gradually lighten over time with use, revealing the warmer copper undertones and achieving a contrasting depth of character.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.