Aged Bronze Brompton Espag - RH - 46170
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Bronze Brompton Espag - RH
The brompton suite is our most contemporary design to date, and features a textured knurled pattern. The industrial styling of the diamond effect creates a modern range of products that can be used throughout your property.
- Overall Length: 145mm
- Handle Length: 118mm
- Fixing Plate Size: 68mm x 16mm x 6mm
- Our brompton window handle range is forged from solid bronze which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- Designed to fit any type of window, including uPVC and timber due to its slim fixing plate. Can be matched with the brompton stays and door handles in the range.
- The product is handed and therefore care needs to be taken when choosing the correct hand. From the inside view, if your window is hinged on the right then a right-hand fastener is required.
- They have a 7mm² x 40mm spindle and can be locked by way of a grub screw.
- Can be used with an espagnolette gearbox & window lock.
- Supplied with matching SS M5 screws.
This finish is manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper. The finish starts off extremely dark with a rich, matt look due to the process used to age the metal. However, the finish will gradually lighten over time with use, revealing the warmer copper undertones and achieving a contrasting depth of character.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.