Aged Brass Hammered Newbury Lever Lock Set - 46209
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Brass Hammered Newbury Lever Lock Set
Our hammered range of products are meticulously hand-hammered by our skilled craftsmen. The textured surface this creates is well suited to a wide variety of settings.
- Backplate Size: 152mm x 50mm x 8mm
- Handle Length: 124mm
- Centres: 57mm
- Our weighty hammered newbury lever handle range is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- This handle has a strong spring incorporated into the stylish boss design to give both functionality & elegance.
- Lever handle for internal and external doors where locking is required.
- Set includes 2 lever lock handles.
- Can be used with a 5 lever sash lock BS.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Our aged brass products are made from solid unlacquered brass, offering an abundance of character and charm. This finish is perfectly suited to period dwellings and will create a statement throughout. Due to the accelerated ageing process this finish undergoes, a darker patina gathers around the edges and recesses to contrast beautifully with the re-polished surface areas.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.