Aged Bronze Hammered Newbury Lever Lock Set - 46221
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Bronze Hammered Newbury Lever Lock Set
Our hammered range of products are meticulously hand-hammered by our skilled craftsmen. The textured surface this creates is well suited to a wide variety of settings.
- Backplate Size: 152mm x 50mm x 8mm
- Handle Length: 124mm
- Centres: 57mm
- Our weighty hammered newbury lever handle range is forged from solid bronze which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- This handle has a strong spring incorporated into the stylish boss design to give both functionality & elegance.
- Lever handle for internal and external doors where locking is required.
- Set includes 2 lever lock handles.
- Can be used with a 5 lever sash lock BS.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
This finish is manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper. The finish starts off extremely dark with a rich, matt look due to the process used to age the metal. However, the finish will gradually lighten over time with use, revealing the warmer copper undertones and achieving a contrasting depth of character.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.