Aged Brass Brompton Lever on Rose Set (Art Deco) - Unsprung - 49994
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Brass Brompton Lever on Rose Set (Art Deco) - Unsprung
The brompton suite is our most contemporary design to date, and features a textured knurled pattern. The industrial styling of the diamond effect creates a modern range of products that can be used throughout your property.
- Rose Size: 53mm dia. x 8mm Handle Length: 125mm Fixing Centres: 38mm
- Designed to match the brompton window furniture in the range.
- This concealed lever handle features a stepped art deco rose which matches a number of other products in our range and adds a contemporary edge to a traditional looking product. The handle is unsprung and is available on a 2 week lead time.
- Lever handle for internal and external doors where locking is either required or not required.
- Set includes 2 concealed lever on rose handles.
- Can be used with a multitude of standard locks, euro locks, multipoint locks, latches, escutcheons & thumbturns for various uses within the home.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings & SS wood screws.
Our aged brass products are made from solid unlacquered brass, offering an abundance of character and charm. This finish is perfectly suited to period dwellings and will create a statement throughout. Due to the accelerated ageing process this finish undergoes, a darker patina gathers around the edges and recesses to contrast beautifully with the re-polished surface areas.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.