Aged Brass 12" Reeded Stay - 83909
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Brass 12" Reeded Stay
The reeded stay is part of the period range of window furniture. A classic regency design with a stylish reeded end that will suit both traditional and contemporary settings.
- Overall Length: 335mm
- Stay Arm: 314mm
- Fixing Plate: 45mm x 16mm
- Our weighty reeded stay is forged from solid brass. The reeded part of the handle highlights all of the hand finishing that is carried out in our factory. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- Designed to match the reeded window furniture.
- Available in three different sizes.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Our aged brass products are made from solid unlacquered brass, offering an abundance of character and charm. This finish is perfectly suited to period dwellings and will create a statement throughout. Due to the accelerated ageing process this finish undergoes, a darker patina gathers around the edges and recesses to contrast beautifully with the re-polished surface areas.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.