Aged Brass Locking Reeded Fastener - 83917
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Brass Locking Reeded Fastener
The reeded handle is part of the period range of window furniture. A classic regency design with a stylish reeded end that will suit both traditional and contemporary settings.
- Overall Length: 128mm
- Handle Length: 105mm
- Fixing Plate Size: 60mm x 19mm x 6mm
- Mortice Plate Size: 74mm x 15mm x 2mm
- Hook Plate Size: 58mm x 12mm x 5mm
- Our weighty reeded window handle range is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the reeded stays and door handles in the range.
- Reversible design and includes mortice and hook plates for different fitting options.
- The fastener has a locking mechanism by way of a grub screw.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Our aged brass products are made from solid unlacquered brass, offering an abundance of character and charm. This finish is perfectly suited to period dwellings and will create a statement throughout. Due to the accelerated ageing process this finish undergoes, a darker patina gathers around the edges and recesses to contrast beautifully with the re-polished surface areas.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.