Aged Bronze Reeded Slimline Lever Espag. Lock Set - 83952
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Bronze Reeded Slimline Lever Espag. Lock Set
The reeded set is part of the period range of sprung lever handles. A classic regency lever with a stylish reeded end that will suit both traditional and contemporary settings.
- Backplate Size: 244mm x 36mm x 13mm
- Handle Length: 123mm
- Centres: 92mm
- Fixing Centres: 212mm
- Our weighty reeded lever handle range is forged from solid bronze which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- This handle has a strong double spring incorporated into the stylish boss design to give both functionality & elegance.
- Lever handle for external doors where multi-point locking is required.
- Set includes an internal and external lever espag lock handle.
- Can be used with a multi-point lock or french door kit in conjunction with a euro cylinder.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings.
This finish is manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper. The finish starts off extremely dark with a rich, matt look due to the process used to age the metal. However, the finish will gradually lighten over time with use, revealing the warmer copper undertones and achieving a contrasting depth of character.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.