Aged Brass 50mm Euro Door Pull (Back to Back fixings) - 90065
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Brass 50mm Euro Door Pull (Back to Back fixings)
Our euro door pulls are designed to be fitted with euro cylinders. This product is used on entrance doors to pull or push the door into the open/closed position.
- Overall Size: 90mm x 50mm
- Backplate Size: 69mm x 50mm
- Projection: 21mm
- Plate Thickness: 10mm
- Fixing Centres: 38mm
- Our back-to-back euro pull is forged from solid brass. The different elevations highlight all of the hand finishing that is carried out in our factory. A perfect design choice for external doors with matching products available.
- Designed to match our other aged brass front door furniture to create a feature entrance door.
- This door pull is used with a euro profile lock in conjunction with a euro cylinder.
- Maximum door thickness: 64mm.
- Sold with matching bolt-through fixings which are concealed from the external side of the door.
Our aged brass products are made from solid unlacquered brass, offering an abundance of character and charm. This finish is perfectly suited to period dwellings and will create a statement throughout. Due to the accelerated ageing process this finish undergoes, a darker patina gathers around the edges and recesses to contrast beautifully with the re-polished surface areas.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.