Aged Bronze 50mm Euro Door Pull (Back to Back fixings) - 90067
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Bronze 50mm Euro Door Pull (Back to Back fixings)
Our euro door pulls are designed to be fitted with euro cylinders. This product is used on entrance doors to pull or push the door into the open/closed position.
- Overall Size: 90mm x 50mm
- Backplate Size: 69mm x 50mm
- Projection: 21mm
- Plate Thickness: 10mm
- Fixing Centres: 38mm
- Our back-to-back euro pull is forged from solid bronze which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice for external doors with matching products available.
- Designed to match our other aged bronze front door furniture to create a feature entrance door.
- This door pull is used with a euro profile lock in conjunction with a euro cylinder.
- Maximum door thickness: 64mm.
- Sold with matching bolt-through fixings which are concealed from the external side of the door.
This finish is manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper. The finish starts off extremely dark with a rich, matt look due to the process used to age the metal. However, the finish will gradually lighten over time with use, revealing the warmer copper undertones and achieving a contrasting depth of character.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.