Aged Brass Locking Avon Fastener - 90407
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Brass Locking Avon Fastener
The simple avon design is both contemporary and traditional, fitting into all settings. This four sided design is created by hand with a series of hammer blows.
- Overall Length: 125mm
- Handle Length: 103mm
- Fixing Plate Size: 57mm x 19mm x 5mm
- Mortice Plate Size: 77mm x 20mm x 2mm
- Hook Plate Size: 56mm x 20mm x 4mm
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the avon stays and door handles in the range.
- Reversible design and includes mortice and hook plates for different fitting options.
- The fastener has a locking mechanism by the way of a grub screw.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Our aged brass products are made from solid unlacquered brass, offering an abundance of character and charm. This finish is perfectly suited to period dwellings and will create a statement throughout. Due to the accelerated ageing process this finish undergoes, a darker patina gathers around the edges and recesses to contrast beautifully with the re-polished surface areas.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.