Aged Bronze Locking Avon Fastener - 90410
Brand: From The Anvil
Aged Bronze Locking Avon Fastener
The simple avon design is both contemporary and traditional, fitting into all settings. This four sided design is created by hand with a series of hammer blows.
- Overall Length: 125mm
- Handle Length: 103mm
- Fixing Plate Size: 57mm x 19mm x 5mm
- Mortice Plate Size: 77mm x 20mm x 2mm
- Hook Plate Size: 56mm x 20mm x 4mm
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the avon stays and door handles in the range.
- Reversible design and includes mortice and hook plates for different fitting options.
- The fastener has a locking mechanism by the way of a grub screw.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
This finish is manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper. The finish starts off extremely dark with a rich, matt look due to the process used to age the metal. However, the finish will gradually lighten over time with use, revealing the warmer copper undertones and achieving a contrasting depth of character.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.